The AS350 'Ecureuil' or 'Squirrel' is Europe's highest acclaimed helicopter and the one that performs approximately 90% of all passenger flights across the French Alps. The first flight of the AS350 was on June 26th, 1974 with introduction of the type in 1975. The helicopter has been in production ever since and has become widely used by dozens of nations around the world.
This add-on represents the B1 and B3 versions with the following variants:
- Passenger transport (B1; B3)
- Utility with hoist system (B1)
- Passenger transport with utility basket (B1)
- Emergency Medical Services (B3)
- Law enforcement with hoist system (B3)
- Two different versions (B1, B3) with six variations overall
- Eleven different liveries
- Custom external and internal animations
- Five different cabin configurations.
- Detailed interactive virtual cockpits with custom animations.
- Full support for FSX visual features for both inside and outside (shadows, bump effect, bloom)
- Working hoist systems on the law enforcement and utility variants.
- Controllable search light on the law enforcement variant.
- 3D gauges