FSX Acceleration USS Enterprise
Exclusive to Pilot Shop
Expected Release Early 2012
Team SDB is nearing completion of their FSX native USS Enterprise. The model is a complete rework of Carl Edwards' (Ninjamouse) original source files by Sylvain Parouty of RFN Clemenceau fame. It is a fully working FSX Acceleration AI carrier with many new features.
New Features Are:
- Added is a new Fresnel Lens Optical Landing System.
- Working Jet Blast Deflectors.
- New aircraft servicing mules, fire trucks, and animated crew figures.
- New static aircraft on deck.
- Seaking plane guard helicopter flying alongside (courtesy of Michael Davies).
- An "Adams" Class guided missile destroyer (courtesy of Earl Watkins).
- Frame rates are vastly improved for FSX.
- Represented are the 1980s and 1990s with eight locations for each.
Team SDB is aiming for a release early in the New Year. Also planned is an updated re-release of the original FS2004 static version previously marketed by Alphasim.
All screen shots represent work in progress:
Team SDB products are sold at the FS Pilot Shop.