Su-27 Flanker v2.0
Concise Product overview
Taking full advantage of Microsoft’s DirectX and DirectPlay technologies, SU-27 Flanker 2.0 offers stunning graphics and streamlined playability—all without compromising the technical excellence of its famous predecessor! Previously classified Russian satellite imagery is used to generate a detailed 3D world with fully texture-mapped terrain. In fact, ALL 3D objects now feature photo-realistic textured graphics.
Boasting a full, dynamic campaign editor, SU-27 Flanker 2.0 provides users with a feeling of total immersion in a realistic and accurate theater of operations environment. New users will be delighted by the intuitive menu system and all users can hone their pilot skills in a fully interactive training session—complete with an in cockpit instructor!
- Utilizes previously classified Russian geographic terrain from ‘stereographic’ satellite photograph technology giving 100% accurate altitudes and visuals.
- Amazing new world environment utilizing full texture mapped terrain.
- ‘MIP mapping’ graphic system for high quality terrain visuals at multiple altitudes.
- New graphics engine utilizing up to 1024x768 pixels (flat shaded) and 800x600 resolution in 32,000 colors with ‘Alpha’ effects such as fogging and blending, fully texture mapped.
- Full dynamic campaign mission module, including resource management, realistic enemy interaction, ‘save now, play later’ mission save system.
- Players can engage in 16 player network battles via a LAN or two player battles over the Internet.
- Stunning new 3D sound system; includes 3D shift and Doppler effects on internal and external views.
- Challenging realism for active models to include accurate damage modeling, varying visual damage modeling & improved flight dynamics.
- Support for Intel’s new AGPÔ and MMX technologies.
- Pentium 90 or better.
- 16 MB RAM or greater.
- Windows 95.
- 1MB SVGA card.
- 4X CD ROM.
- Sound Blaster or 100% compatible sound card.