Announcing SimUfly Ltd
SIMUFLY LTD is a company which offers bespoke simulator training and flight experiences on Airbus and Boeing simulators, at airline approved training centres located near to London's Gatwick and Heathrow airports. SIMUFLY utilises full flight, full motion simulators with excellent visual systems.
For flightsim pilots SIMUFLY will be offering a bespoke experience, which will raise the bar for flightsim pilots, so I hope the following itinerary might be of interest.
We have put together a package which should appeal to flightsim pilots who would be interested in a days complete immersion at an airline training facility. The nuts and bolts of which are as follows:
1. Meet at Alteon or OAA flight training centre near to London's Gatwick airport. A dedicated crew briefing room with cockpit mockup (cardboard bomber), wireless internet and available for our sole use throughout the day. After introductions and coffee, a structured question and answer session, hosted by myself, on topics requested by the flightsim pilots. Comparing actual piloting techniques, procedures and S.O.Ps to those in the flightsim world. (Approx 1 hour)
2. Lunch and informal discussions. (Approx 30 minutes)
3. Flight simulator briefing tailored for each individual, with a run through of the S.O.Ps to be used in the simulator. (Approx 1 hour)
4. Flight simulator session. 20 minutes each as Captain (plus 5 minutes each to get comfortable) then 20 minutes as co-pilot and 20 minutes as observer on the jumpseat; on a Boeing 737-800NG. So each individual will be in the simulator for 75 minutes. These sessions will be tailored for each individual, with requests taken for which airports to fly from and to and what scenarios to complete based on weather and aircraft system failures as required by each individual flightsim pilot. (Approx 4 hours)
5. Coffee and de-brief. (Approx 30 minutes)
All charts to be used for each airport plus copies of checklists to be used by each flightsim pilot tailored to their requests will be sent in advance along with a copy of the S.O.Ps to be used. This is to entail self briefing and practice prior to arriving in the simulator itself, to maximise the experience.
Lunch will be provided and included in the price.
Hotel accomodation next to the training centre can be organised by SIMUFLY at the rate charged by the hotel on the day, paid by each individual.
The day is expected to last from 1000 until 1700, exact timings to be confirmed. The package is for a maximum of 9 flightsim pilots to ensure individual attention and a team of three in the simulator at any one time.
Our web site and company goes live on the 1st August and in the interim please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.