View Full Version : European Roads
11-12-2005, 01:06 PM
I quickly searched the forums and did not find anything about it.
Apologies if it's been covered already.
I am currently using Ultimate Terrain for the US and Canada. For the sake of consistency during my flight, I would like to know if there is a similar add-on for Europe.
11-12-2005, 05:18 PM
i dont have Ultimate Terrain for the US and Canada so i am not quite sure what it covers, there is roads and rivers of europe which dows the roads rivers and coastlines, and i have the UK prety well coveres ith UK200 parts 1 to 8, scotflight, VFR Terrain, etc., there is also FS Roads that covers much of europe with either individual or groups of countries.
11-12-2005, 05:54 PM
Thanks for your answer!
The "roads and rivers of Europe" you are mentionning seems interesting! It is pretty much what UT does for North America. Can you tell me more?
11-13-2005, 06:02 AM
- accurate positioning of all major and most minor roads in most of Europe
- accurate positioning of all major and most minor rivers in most of Europe
- accurate coastlines in most of Europe
- covers really most of Europe with exceptions in the southeastern region (no GPS data available)
- MS default bridges stay where they were (now out of place). The authors of R&RoE removed them from major rivers leaving a geographically correct dirt path across the water
- no "terracing" of roads, they are placed where they should be regardless of mesh contours
- surf effect gone at improved coastlines
Hope this helps
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.