PDA

View Full Version : Stutters...Not your typical post

christianholmes
10-08-2003, 11:51 PM
Have any of you seen the FS9 commercial that runs regularly on the Discovery Wings channel? Look closely... stutters! Even MS themselves can't run it smoothly. You think they would be able to hook up with some monster Intel super secret P5 4.5 to run it on for the commercial shoot, but nope- the framerates look like they are less than 24, since that is what NTSC TV runs at, and you can see jumpiness and some stuttering.

I'm not really complaining, I think it's great fun for $50, but I do think they should at least release a demo so we can see the new features and how well it runs before we buy it. In fact, I think payware developers should do the same so nobody ends up completely mad. PSS, Wilco, etc. could release the products with a functional but non-programmable FMC or something so you could fly one or two pre-made flights to see if it's worth the money. Certainly that way they would have many less people upset on these boards where they get quite a bit of exposure.

MadDog2003
10-09-2003, 12:54 AM
This might be a bit of...
But i'll sell cfs3 for fs2004 to someone who lives around southern NSW australia......

Regards.

Serge