View Full Version : Instructions for loading 3d Scenery
09-17-2003, 02:33 PM
Been searching and searching... Dang MS online manual. I don't understand the scenery library and the layering system. Late to the party as usual, I can't find info on it. I'm simply attempting to install add-on scenery for Arizona which instructs that after unzipping and placing files/folders, to then install using the library.
I happily read documentation when I know where to find it (well maybe not happily, but willingly) ;-)
09-17-2003, 04:25 PM
1) unzip the add on file to a temporary folder
Should find a structure similar to the following"
2) copy this to Fs2002\Addon Scenery
3) Open FS and select World\Scenery Library from the pull down menu
4) Click on add scenery
5) browse to where you just placed the new Arizona folder and click on it
------It will now appear at the top of the scenery list in the FS Window
6) Click on OKAY to force FS to rebuild the index and library related to scenery.
7) Go flying!!!
There are several ways to package and store scenery files that are more complex than this, but for starters this is the easiest process. Only takes a couple minutes.
it stands for something, but I just can't remember what
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.