PDA

View Full Version : My Traffic 2010 Help

eddymac
06-08-2012, 05:24 PM
I posted this on the aerosoft boards, but does not seem to be very active over there, so I thought I would post it up here. Here is my dilemma....

Just purchased and installed (downloadable version) My Traffic 2010. I assumed that when I started up fsx, I would see numerous planes on the ground at the airports, but they are deserted. It is like I never installed it. Is there some step I am missing somewhere? Is there something I must do to generate this traffic? All the screenshots I have seen of this product showed numerous aircraft at the terminals and that is the reason I bought it. I went to numerous airports such as LAX, JFK, Miami, O'Hare, and I know they are busy airports.

The installation went fine, no issues. I am not that computer saavy, so take it easy on me LOL!

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

mrzippy
06-08-2012, 05:45 PM
Just curious? Could this be like adding on scenery where once you download it to the proper folders or spots in FSX then once FSX is started go to settings- library- add scenery and let the library update the information?

slarente
06-08-2012, 05:50 PM
Could this be like adding on scenery where once you download it to the proper folders or spots in FSX then once FSX is started go to settings- library- add scenery and let the library update the information?

You got it! The installation program tells you to do so, and it is also mentioned in the documentation. Simply add it via the scenery library.

mrzippy
06-08-2012, 06:12 PM
Thanks, that's 1 Brownie point for me!

eddymac
06-08-2012, 09:01 PM
Its already added to my scenery library

mrzippy
06-09-2012, 12:51 PM
Here's a link to something that might help! http://boardreader.com/thread/No_Traffic_in_My_Traffic_Help_8d4pX1pgg.html