PDA

View Full Version : Flight Attendant Announcements

kevchris
05-11-2012, 08:17 PM
Hello All -

I do not think this add-on exists, but I thought I would ask to make sure. Has anyone developed a program that will play flight attendant's announcements prior to takeoff, during flight, and after landing which are specific for the airline being flown in FS?
I have seen some FSX flights on YouTube which features a flight attendance saying "welcome to las vegas - please remain in your seats until we have reached the gate, thank you for flying Southwest, etc.", but I am not sure if this feature was part of a commerically available program or was custom designed by the person who posted the video on YouTube. To me, a program that could be configured at the start of a flight to load the departure and arrival airports, so the appropriate city would be mentioned by the FA. along with other FA announcements during flight would be an outstanding add-on.

Does anything like this exist?

Thanks,

Kevin

Jack Armstrong
05-11-2012, 08:27 PM
Can't imagine why you'd want such an add-on. I'm married to a flight attendant, and I
get announcements and pronouncements all day long. A silent cabin is a blessing.

planeboy
05-11-2012, 11:28 PM
The only program i know of is FSpassenger
but i'm not sure if you can customize the announcements for each flight without recording a new voicepack.

FSDanL
05-11-2012, 11:58 PM
You can only customize it by changing the voice with something like Flight Sim Voices.

Other programs to check out: FSCaptain, FDC Live Cockpit, and FS Cabin Crew.

There is also a free panel (FDSFX - here I think) that you can manually add to planes. Some planes, like the Captain Sim 707 and the Quality Wings 757, have announcements already.