11-21-2010, 02:06 PM
Some development shots of the up coming Panther from Vertigo Studios.
And the loadouts.
Will come with a full sound set, and weapons will be droppable.
12-08-2010, 01:57 PM
This one is freeware. scrolldown to the very last one.
It also works in FS9
Here's another one, it's a self installer.
01-06-2011, 11:41 AM
the panther is now released,
F9F Product Description
Vertigo Studios F9F Panther
Compatibility : FSX SP2 and Acceleration
List Price : £19.99
Delivery : Digital Download Only
Support : http://www.vertigost....co.uk/helpdesk
Built only for FSX SP2 and Acceleration, the Panther has '2' highly detailed virtual cockpit complete with 3d gauges, authentic textures and a whole range of historically-accurate features.
Watch and listen as countless animations and sound effects bring the mighty J48 engine to life. Fly fast paced bombing sorties or fire rockets and machine guns at the enemy whilst the accurate flight dynamics adapt to the ever-changing situation!
Emerging from World War II as one of the most potent fighting arms on the planet, the US Navy recognized that the day of the piston-engine fighter was drawing to a close. Having supplied the fleet with the Tigercat and Bearcat, Grumman began design work on a carrier-based fighter to rival the McDonnell FH-1 Phantom. A conventional design with straight wings and excellent low speed characteristics, the first of 567*F9Fs reached the fleet in 1949 originally powered by a Rolls-Royce Nene engine providing 5,000 pounds of thrust.
They were none too soon. On August 6, 1950, Panthers were the first carrier jets to see action in Korea and performed almost half of all attack missions for the Navy and Marine Corps. Armament included four 20mm cannon plus two bombs or an assortment of rockets. Among the major Panther variants were the*F9F-2B, a modified ground attack version with hardpoints for underwing stores; the F9F-5, the most numerous model, of which 616 were built; and the F9F-5P, an unarmed photo-surveillance version. A swept-wing model, the*F9F-6 Cougar*with higher speeds, would enter service in late 1951.
* As with every Vertigo Studios aircraft, it is gorgeously constructed, inside and out.
* 2 x models included, F9F-5 and F9F-5P
* Designed and built by the book.
* Comes complete with a comprehensive PDF manual.
* 3D ‘Sound Cone’ Technology with an amazing sound set, engineered using authentic Pratt & Whitney J48 recordings.
* Every object or function creates a realistic noise!
* Tru3D dynamic load editor that will affect aircraft weights on the fly.
* DirectX 10 compatible models complete with virtual cockpit self-shadowing.
* Systems and Tru3D gauges for ultimate realism taken beyond what's available by default.
* Tru3D Instrumentation for the ultimate smooth flying experience.
* Tru3D gauge lighting brings the instruments to life at night!
* Fully customised lighting control system, including individually created night-lighting effects.
* V-studios customised high-resolution materials give the most realistic appearance to the aeroplane, whilst being optimised for great performance!
* 6 historically accurate and detailed paint schemes.
* Fuel delivery system is accurately simulated.
* Fuel Tip Tank Dumping system.
* 2D Pop-ups, Configuration Editor, GPS and Radio.
* Realistic canopy operation and animation.
* Fully operable weapons pack with multiple munitions, including guns, bombs and rockets!
* Light bloom on glass and shiny materials.
* Exciting custom-made effects.
A configuration editor is provided in-game to allow the F9F to be totally customised and readied for any sortie! Ammunition can be loaded by the round, with each unit affecting the weight individually. Weights are accurate to the weapon type, with cannon rounds weighing more than the machine gun!
Every object configured via the editor will affect the weight and performance of the F8F in real-time.
Rockets and bombs can be deployed with a realistic after-effect exerted upon the aeroplane!
* Many specific features of the editor include:
* Chocks – wheel chocks can be select using this option.
* Covers – a canopy cover with tie-down blocks can be displayed using this option.
* Pilot – the pilot can be hidden or displayed using this option.
* Rockets – rockets can be attached and hidden which allow for firing.
* Bombs – the bombs can be attached and hidden which allow for releasing.
* Fuel tanks - the fuel tanks add additional scope to your flights which allow for detaching.
* External fuel tanks, available on both models, although in reality never carried on the F9F-5 and only rarely on the F9F-5P.
* Guns – Guns can either be displayed or hidden which also allow for firing.
* Ammunition – can be added or removed depending on the given situation.
It can be found here
01-06-2011, 12:56 PM
The Panther is now released.
04-06-2012, 02:50 AM
They will be any scenario about korea conflight to include F9F and Migs 15?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.