PDA

View Full Version : The missing gauges

Monument Bob 2
01-09-2009, 04:58 PM
This is a problem about which I posted several weeks ago, but unfortunately no one had the solution.
In all default aircraft, the panels are OK but there are no gauges. Just 2 big gray squares where there should be Garmin displays and in planes with the regular gauges, gray circles in the panels.
This problem is not present in my add on aircraft.
I've never seen this problem posted before.
Please, can somebody out there help?
Bob .

Alexander
01-09-2009, 06:25 PM
Maybe you deleted the gauges accidentally.

Monument Bob 2
01-09-2009, 06:34 PM
I wouldn't have the faintest idea how, even if I wanted to, turn my gauges into gray circles.
Seriously, how do you do that on purpose, let alone accidentally, do that?
By the way, my name is not Sponge Bob. That's rude, sir.
Bob

baddadnv
01-09-2009, 06:43 PM
Hi Bob,

Insert FSX disc #1, Then select REPAIR when prompted.- That will reinstall the missing gauges,but won't effect add ons.

Randy Burton

fsxflyerofa380
01-09-2009, 07:11 PM
This is a problem about which I posted several weeks ago, but unfortunately no one had the solution.
In all default aircraft, the panels are OK but there are no gauges. Just 2 big gray squares where there should be Garmin displays and in planes with the regular gauges, gray circles in the panels.
This problem is not present in my add on aircraft.
I've never seen this problem posted before.
Please, can somebody out there help?
Bob .

try to repair, and make sure it isn't something causeing it.

Monument Bob 2
01-09-2009, 07:13 PM
Thanks, Randy. I am worried that this might affect some of my addons, like UTX, GEX, etc. When disc 1 runs through, it'll ask me to insert disc 2, otherwise installation won't go through. Is that going to cause problems with these addons.?
Bob

Monument Bob 2
01-09-2009, 07:52 PM
That did it! Thanks 10,000 times. I suppose it is irrelevant now as to what caused it.
Thanks agin.Bon