PDA

View Full Version : Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System

worldsfair
01-02-2009, 06:42 AM
I attempted to use the Saitek Tech Support, they are less then helpful. Does anyone who has this system know how to set the clock on the yoke, the manual does not explain this.

fbobum
01-02-2009, 07:35 AM
It was my understanding that the yoke's time display was the same as your version of Windows? What does your clock display read?

worldsfair
01-02-2009, 11:18 AM
The display reads 00:00, when I attempted to set it with the Hour button the seconds begin to tick off.

shermank
01-02-2009, 12:17 PM
you may have the interval time showing. there are four buttons on the yoke below the clock screen. press the first one on the left and that should switch between the timer and the clock. then, the clock will default to your computer time.

Sherm

worldsfair
01-02-2009, 01:27 PM
There are only three buttons below the clock,"function","start/stop,"reset".

jmoors
01-02-2009, 02:54 PM
It seems to me that I had to add the usb drivers that came with the yoke to get it to read the system/ windows clock and display it.

BrettVisionSLR
01-02-2009, 03:46 PM
You need to install the yoke properly including the Saitek drivers.

The clock will not be set by you - it just reads the windows time. Of course the clock also functions as a stop watch or a clock, there is a function button for that.

monica6211
01-02-2009, 04:52 PM
The clock sets automatically to you operating systems clock. It sounds like you are in timer mode. Press the left most button on the yoke to switch between clock and timer modes. The middle button starts/stops the timer. And the right most button resets the timer. I did not neet to instal the drivers that came with it to get everything on the yoke to work, but the software does allow you to do extra programming with the buttons. By the way, I'm using XP.

shermank
01-02-2009, 04:58 PM
It seems to me that I had to add the usb drivers that came with the yoke to get it to read the system/ windows clock and display it.

my yoke has four buttons
function
hours
minutes
seconds

Sherm

cartman00
01-02-2009, 08:58 PM
You do have to instsall the drivers to have the clock working ,however if you install the drivers, calibration of the yoke and throttle quadrant becomes a problem

Ragtopjohnny
01-02-2009, 09:06 PM
Yup, Cartman is right - you need to install the drivers, then your clock will function properly. Mine shows the windows time in 24 hour format....right now it reads 21.06.