PDA

View Full Version : Posky 737-800 - Need other flight dynamics!

CycoFlo
06-14-2008, 11:11 AM
I just downloaded the Posky 737-800 Winglet model and gave it a test run, and I noticed there is something terribly wrong with the .air file when it comes to throttle specs:

- When I give power for takeoff the plane really gets a "boost" from the engines like a fighter jet and at half of the runway it has already about 400 kts :confused::confused::confused:

- When I'm standing at the gate with parking brake on and throttle set to idle the plane still moves forward (very slow but it does) and when i release the brake it immediatly starts rolling very fast without touching the throttle, the only way to stop it completely is to keep standing on the brakes!

So please can anyone give me a .air file that fixes this? or tell me what to change in the existing one? Otherwise as beauty as the plane is I can't fly it...

Thanks
CycoFlo
Germany

rpjkw11
06-14-2008, 01:47 PM
POSKY had an alternate 'easy' model file. Are you, by chance, using that one? I have all of POSKY's 737s and I don't have the rapid acceleration problems you're experiencing. I don't know for sure if the panel could make any difference, but I use Fabio's sp? 737 digital panel for all of my 737s, even the NG series, simply because I like it the best.

Hope I could be of some help.

Bob

CycoFlo
06-15-2008, 03:09 PM
Well I'm not sure what panel I'm actually using but it's a freeware panel I found somewhere... Do you really think the panel causes the problems? I mean all other things in it work very well!

And for the models I use the latest SP4 model files from POSKY's site but I don't think they're the problem! Can you post your Aircraft.cfg file for your POSKY 737-800 here, maybe it's just a problem in the config, I use one config for all of my liveries with just having added the different textures (flightsim.xx) in it, maybe the first plane, where the base config I have is from, had that error!

Thanks
CycoFlo
Germany

CycoFlo
06-24-2008, 05:55 PM
Sorry to bring that back up but I found the solution to my problem, and maybe this also helps others with similar problems!

There was indeed a wrong line in my aircraft.cfg!

This line here:

[jet_engine]
thrust_scalar =1.000

In my .cfg there was 2.000 that's what caused this massive overspeeds!