PDA

View Full Version : Help please

shuggy
04-13-2002, 08:14 PM
A couple of things:-

1st: When I have downloaded some Aircraft and installed them when I try and run them it says that the MODEL is not in the library......can anyone give me a clue as to what I have to do......as an example that latest B1 stealth bomber.

2nd: This is really kind of stupid, but when I want to add more textures into my Aircraft.cfg file it says that I don't have enough memory and I should quit some applications, but when I look at harware performance I have 96% free. My problem is that I have 20 textures listed for my 737-400 numbered texture.1 to texture.20 and I want to add some more, but it won't let me add more details to the cfg file....can anyone help me out.

I have even tried to copy the folders from the main 737-400 branch, sound, model,panel into a new folder called 737-4002 but it doesn't show them in my FS2002 aircraft.

I would appreciate it if anyone who is able to help could e-mail me the details as I have some real problems logging into to flightsim.com.

Shu66y@aol.com

Many thanks for any help, it is very much appreciated.

Shug

desibaba15
04-13-2002, 10:22 PM
For your first problem: Just ignore the error it gives you, and continue on. Select the aircraft you want, and go fly. It displays error only first time, but it will still work & won't display messege again.

Ankit