PDA

View Full Version : I wanted to say I'm sorry,

boblj
09-05-2002, 07:24 PM
I didn't know about the rule. I should keep up on the forum but I don't. I was going to send Lou an e-mail saying that I was sorry but can't do that, so I will post my apology here.

Bob Johnson Sr. (KMIE)

Lou_Betti
09-05-2002, 07:51 PM
No problem, Bob, no apology necessary. I wasn't really taking it out on you, as I said in the post. We've just had enough with AIRAC, and you were never the cause of our reasons for having had enough.

It's just a taboo subject here, and you did not know. :-)

Just keep an eye here and on the DF site, and when Prabal gets around to releasing the next one, we'll let everyone know.

Yes, I have to lock this thread, as we certainly don't want it to proceed further, but that is nothing personal against you.

We really got offended and insulted by some folks when it came to these AIRAC updates a while back, you were certainly not among them, but ultimately all must suffer for the sins of a few, so that we at DF can maintain our sanity, and work on our products in some peace. ;-)

This is all done in an effort to keep this forum somewhat "open", even for allowing some OT, as the alternative is a strict moderated forum, where messages are screened before being posted.

Regards,
[link:www.dreamfleet2000.com|http://www.dreamfleet2000.com/gfx/images/Forum_Banners/DF_BANNER_FORUM_LOU.jpg]