PDA

View Full Version : Hageland Virtual Airlines A Alaskan Regional VA

HA_001
03-16-2004, 07:21 PM
This is a invitation to members who might be interested in challenging themselves in teh harsh Alaskan environment. We are based all around the Alaskan range. Our VA flies on eSkyWorld so we do also include ATC with our service.
More about us: Hageland Virtual Airlines was originally created just as a Alaskan VA. But what has happened in the past month has amazed me. A group of highly dedicated individuals have joined up and we are a group of friends that run the VA. Thats right I said it. I alone do not run this VA, all the members of this VA have a voice in the company.
A quick Rundown of the VA:
Consists of two parts Hageland Virtual Airlines (for those pilots that want to fly a regional) and Hageland Express Freight (mainly larger aircraft (727, 767, 747)
All pilots will be conducted into a short training program before being allowed to act as a Hageland Pilot on eSky. We have a very professional image right now there I wish to keep it that way.

For more info visit our website www.hagelandva.com Applicants must be a minimum of 19 years of age a dedication to making this the best VA on the web. Waivers can be given to pilots down to the age of 16 if they can show me they have the maturity to fly a minimum flight time and willing to go through our training course.

The application process: Most applications are processed within 12 hours with a reply email. After that we will wish to have you come on our TS server to meet with one or two of the management. No stress interview we just want to get to know who you are and what your looking for. After the interview we will schedule a 30 min check flight.

Thats about it. Come and join a winning team. Don't just look for a VA. Look for a group of friends to share your hobby with.
Thanks for the interest.
Brian Thibodeaux HA_001
CEO Hageland Virtual Airlines